sábado, março 13, 2004

Weird isn't it ?

First of all, I would like to greet the ones who have kindly gifted me with their art, support, love, affair and everything with a truly heart of their own...
Today I woke up with a strange fear of being under attack of some crazy lunatics like the ones who bombed Madrid yesterday.
I toke a bath, get dressed and my soul was in pain, like if it was hailed with sharpened swords or blades.
The cold freezing, the small rain drops and all the atmosphere surrounding me, scared... Every corner, every street I passed, I left my mind hanging around and thought, how could it be if this kind of terror happened right next to me ?
I didn't know nothing, I couldn't imagine clearly and every single slide that I was trying to pass, simply was disturbed images of something that I couldn't really perform.
Thank God I'm alive, thank God I can't imagine all that terror, thank God for all the people that He saved...
Hail and Punish everyone who's behind this chapter...

Sem comentários: